Cheap lipo...is this junk?

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up electric offroad RCs.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Cheap lipo...is this junk?

Post by sidewinder »

I found this on ebay. Anyone have any experiance with this brand...I'm thining 4000aMh should be great for the wheely king. It's 7.4 volt so it should be about the same perfomance wise but it should kick up the run time. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=016
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

It's only 10C, which is the discharge rate, so it don't put out much current. You want something in the range of 20-30, but it may be passable for the Wheely King, since it's geared low and doesn't draw too much current.

Personally, I'd pass. :o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I was wondering what the C stood for...I really need to find a battery tutorial.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i used to be cool
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

huh? now that you post it I seem to remember something about it. Did you, or someone else, post this before? Anyways, thanks :-o