You just have to see this.

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
sidewinder
bitProphet

You just have to see this.

Post by sidewinder »

Edit:
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, I was looking at ebay for 1/4 scale stuff and I saw an add that linked me to this: http://www.usatruck.nl/index.htm It's a 1/4 scale semi :shock: ...14.8ft long, 3ft high and 1.8ft wide, built by a guy in the Netherlands. It will carry three people on the trailer, and he has now adapted it to hold a jet engine like our jet dragsters.:twisted:

I just tried the link at the bottom of his page, it's not in English, but it's worth the click. ----------->holy crap, click this!

Last edited by sidewinder on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Re: You just have to see this.

Post by Murdoch »

okay.. that is just beyond cool.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Aint it though...that makes me want to build something like that soooo bad. I mean sure, it would cost a fortune, and I don't know where I'd store it, but damn it, I really want one.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Holy shit that thing is massive.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
mailman
bitHood

Post by mailman »

My mechanic made a scooter with one of those engine,you could actually hear that thing from a mile away.I'll try to get some pics for you guys.That mini semi is in a category of its own.
1993 300zxtt
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

CaboWabo wrote:Holy shit that thing is massive.

I hear that a lot, but what did you think about the truck? :-)
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

It's cool and all, but where could you drive it? What could you transport it in?

Short of taking your 1/4 Scale cars to the track in style, I don't get it. Unless there is a whole lot of paved private area with no cars that you can play on there?
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I'll bet you could go around to race tracks, rodeos, fairs, etc. and charge an appearance fee. Short of that you could move to farm country (we have plenty of houses available recently) and use (some) tractor paths, or smooth fields.

See lots of room(ok, it's not my place but it takes the cops an hour to show :lol: ):