Coming soon, 1/5 4wd gas truck rtr $899

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Coming soon, 1/5 4wd gas truck rtr $899

Post by sidewinder »

I was just looking at the NitroRCX site and they have a 1/5 scale 4WD monster truck 26cc gasoline powered truck coming soon that will sell for $899.

From the site:
"The Truck is a massive 32'' long , 20'' wide and over 15'' Tall, it is the Biggest truck we carry. Big wheels and Tyres have been taken to the next level 8'' Tall and a little over 4'' wide make these the biggest on the market.

Full alloy shocks are fully adjustable with wind down threaded adjusters.

The RTR Kit features a 2 Channel Remote Controller and a GWS 22 Kilo Steering Servo and 8 Kg Throttle /Brake Servo. The body Shell is pre painted and pre stickered saving you time to ensure a quick start at the track. The Exceed RC Racing 4wd Monster Truck comes with 4 x huge pre glued Offroad Monster Truck wheels and tyres featuring an agressive tread pattern and foam inserts. The Exceed RC 4wd monster Truck is fitted with an optional factory fitted Chrome Tuned exhaust Pipe -"

Link: http://www.nitrorcx.com/1-5-scale-monster-truck.html

BTW, they should hire someone who speaks English to check their adds...they misspelled "Tires" as "Tyers" and "Aggressive" as "Agressive." I should shoot them an email offering to edit their adds in exchange for the truck, or a Mad Beast. :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Re: Coming soon, 1/5 4wd gas truck rtr $899

Post by PimpFloyd »

Sure is nice to look at...and BIG! :smile:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Aint it though, and after seeing Dave's Mad Beast video it really makes me want one...since it's even bigger than the Mad Beast and gasoline powered instead of nitro.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I want one of those. :eek:
BTW, they should hire someone who speaks English to check their adds...they misspelled "Tires" as "Tyers" and "Aggressive" as "Agressive." I should shoot them an email offering to edit their adds in exchange for the truck, or a Mad Beast. :???:
You got too many Ds in "ads"... but I'm sure they wouldn't catch on. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Well after looking into it, this would seem nearly identical to the Duratrax Firehammer, which Tower has on clearance for $699 right now, but when I search the Tower website I can't find it, and when I do a Google search most places list it as discontinued. At any rate, they are going have to do better than $899 to move these, since the 5B is going for $969 now.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

crazydave wrote:I want one of those. :eek:
You got too many Ds in "ads"... but I'm sure they wouldn't catch on. :lol:
I do that all of the time, I don't know why I never catch it. There are a couple of things that I never catch and it annoys the Hell out of me. :mad: I think I need to get one of those small cat-o-nine tails (ok, I don't know what they are really called) that the monks used to use for self-flagellation and beat myself every time I screw up.

crazydave wrote:Well after looking into it, this would seem nearly identical to the Duratrax Firehammer, which Tower has on clearance for $699 right now, but when I search the Tower website I can't find it, and when I do a Google search most places list it as discontinued. At any rate, they are going have to do better than $899 to move these, since the 5B is going for $969 now.
I thought they were a lot more than that, I might have to start a "get something big enough to break a leg when I run into myself" fund. :???: