Short T Maxx vid

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
payaso
bitPimp

Short T Maxx vid

Post by payaso »

Cabo did the filmin, and I did the driving/crashing..

Just a little clip for ya.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... _tmaxx.wmv

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Sweet truck. I'd love one of those to play with!!!
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

cool vid man, talk about a smoke trail! lol...........

ph2t.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

payaso is the matt hensley of rc.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Thanks for the props fellas.. That thing is a handful at times, unless you got some open space to let it eat... I'm workin on another set of clips now, but had bad luck with her on the pavement...lol
hogjowlz wrote:payaso is the matt hensley of rc.

LMAO.. Who's that? Is he bald too? lol

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

He's a skateboader , check this link :
http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/maga ... %2C00.html
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

payaso wrote:Thanks for the props fellas.. That thing is a handful at times, unless you got some open space to let it eat... I'm workin on another set of clips now, but had bad luck with her on the pavement...lol
hogjowlz wrote:payaso is the matt hensley of rc.

LMAO.. Who's that? Is he bald too? lol

Hensley was/is a skater, right hog? H-Street.

That maxx is dope, Payaso. I'm planning on gettin' me a Savage25 probly next year. Good vid. I can tell your spot gets a workout... there's no grass on your run-up! Way to tear that 5hit up.

edit: wow filelicker, you got that up there in the time it took me to type my post!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Yeah, I sit there and do burn outs till I got a good work space...lol It's so sandy down here, that a few passes will clear it pretty good.

Savages are cool too. They got a big block engine, while mine has a small block. (it's a ballsy smallblock though.)

TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

thats pretty badass, How is it geared? is it real torquey?
The METALLIC Pimp.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I'm stuck on dial up this week, so I didn't get around to watching that until now.

That was cool, but I already knew they were cool, I've been wanting one for a while now.

That motor is a torquey motor. When Traxxas designed that motor their goal was to design a .15 with the power of a .21. Which from what I understand they succeeded. That gives it a power to weight ratio advantage, but you lose that with the EZ starter system.

You still using using the EZ starter, Payaso? If so I'd ditch that, and get a starter box, and if you don't got a tuned pipe, then you know what you gotta do. ;)

Damn, that's why I can't have one of those, it'd end up breaking me finacially. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

crazydave wrote:...Damn, that's why I can't have one of those, it'd end up breaking me finacially. :lol:
Ditto that shit. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

crazydave wrote:You still using using the EZ starter, Payaso? If so I'd ditch that, and get a starter box, and if you don't got a tuned pipe, then you know what you gotta do. ;)

Damn, that's why I can't have one of those, it'd end up breaking me finacially. :lol:

Yeah, I'm still using the EZ start 2. I don't see much track time (only open once a week) so the weight difference ain't too bad. And on top of that, the TRX 2.5 engine isn't compatible with a bump start. It's the EZ or a pull start. The new Revo they just released has a TRX 2.5R that's bump start compatible....

It's got torque out the ass for a small block engine, but I don't run it too lean. It'll wheelie over the roof if you peg the throttle though.

Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

that wasnt very exciting. you didnt break anything and the ramp was pretty small. not to be rude or anything but you should jump over people or off houses or cars or something
I'm samrt
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Check out this vid. Not bad considering the kid is 13 years old.. He beats his up a little more than me...lol And he drives his Maxx harder too....lol

http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=28644

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

what did spock find in the toilet??

the captains log