DRIFT baby !!!

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

DRIFT baby !!!

Post by Maxximum Attack »

lookie what we have here :eek:

Now available from HPI Racing is the Stage-D drift conversion package for the Nitro RS4 3 Evo nitro touring cars. Drift events like D1 Grand Prix are becoming extremely popular in Japan and America, and have made full scale drifting one of the most exciting and fastest growing motorsports in the world. The thrill of sideways drift action has been captured in the new Stage-D kit, with specially designed drifting tires and the screaming high-rev power that only a nitro car can provide. Imported from Japan for true "JDM" status, the Stage-D conversion is a complete set that transforms the HPI Nitro RS4 3 Evo car into a mid engine drifting machine. There have been a few electric drift cars on the market, but the HPI Stage-D Conversion Set is the first-ever nitro drift package!

Image Image

Xmod influence maybe? :???:

Tower has it for $190
Requires :HPI RS4 3 Evo model
2-speed transmission

Ok i'm a noob at nitro, but will it be cheaper to buy this kit and build a car from there. (It has to be, cant buy both :( third world resident :-) ). Any one with good knowledge please tell me the parts i will need to make this conversion into a running RC. (asside from engine + elec.)

Probly just swap out the rims/tires and race it with friends.
Last edited by Maxximum Attack on Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

HPI makes X-Mods for Rat Shack, so that's why they look like they do (marketing wise)

Not sure what that kit takes to make it RTR, but it looks like it'd be a blast to drive.. You can get alot of cars out there to drift with the right tires, and suspention set up.

That one looks to be pretty trick though.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein