Looky here sg219

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
payaso
bitPimp

Looky here sg219

Post by payaso »

Don't be jealous man, but I had to do it. I fuckin love this new radio. It does all the shit I need and alot more too.

Everything and I mean everything is adjustable on this fucker.

Even the detail on the Momo wheel is great and it's the closest to a Momo wheel I'll ever get...lol

You must get this thing.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Damn you!!! :x

I've had my heart set on one of those for the longest time. I'll have one in my hands shortly. :-D

At least a month or so.... :???:

I haven't read anything bad about it yet.

The only thing I've been thinkin' about is that it's not compatible with that Spectrum device that is out now. Limitless channels, but that JR is all I'll probably need anyway. :grin:

I'm hoping for it to drop to around $200 shortly.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

sg219 wrote:The only thing I've been thinkin' about is that it's not compatible with that Spectrum device that is out now. Limitless channels, but that JR is all I'll probably need anyway. :grin:

I'm hoping for it to drop to around $200 shortly.
It's not quite limitless, but at 79 different channels, it's damn close.
· Up to 79 users can simultaneously operate DSM systems
The 75Mhz synth JRs have 30, so I'm cool with that.. I think if I ever saw 30 people at the same time running shit, I might just pass out....lol

That, and I just refuse to pay the kind of scrilla for a radio.. you're looking at 500 to get set up in spectrum. :-)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

Damn, how much did that set you back? 250? thats nice..
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I didn't know it was that much!! :shock: :sad:

Then its definately, for sure, absolutely, 100% the JR!! :-D
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

stagg wrote: 250?

Damn man, were you standing behind me in the store or what? That's how much it was exactly...lol I had to get the JRZ650M to go with it though, cause they're kinda like a family...lol

Thanks man

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

sg219 wrote:I didn't know it was that much!! :shock: :sad:

Then its definately, for sure, absolutely, 100% the JR!! :-D

That 500 is ballpark, but not too far off.. You'll need a Tx similar to this one.
http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/465595.asp

And the Spektrum it self is about $160 at most places

So that set up is about $539.00 which = insane.

Mazda787b
bitPlaya'

Post by Mazda787b »

But you can now get the Spektrum for the hitec SRX, which is $110 @ tower. If you buy the SRX with a cupon code, which will bring it down to around $190. You could have the $150 to buy the spektrum, and have a very close, if not the same, price point as the XS3 Pro, and have all the perks of the spektrum. The only bad thing, is you won't have the servos.

Paysao, do you have the original XS3? Are the diffierences between it and the Pro worth the extra $50 or so?
There's no replacement for displacment.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

i'd say it's worth the extra 50 bones although I don't own the previous model.

It still has all the same features, plus 10 model memory, and the new micro RS310 receiver, and the Z590M high torque servo. My LHS is super cool, and I traded the 2 servos that came with the XS3 Pro back for the JR Z650M since it has more torque.

PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

well, i was reading this old thread. And, you can get spektrum for the KO system for 150 plus a 190 for the actual radio (no reciever or anything) from shopatron.That is 340, so~!