4WD Nitro Dirtboard

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.
hue35
bitPimp

4WD Nitro Dirtboard

Post by hue35 »

It's not RC, but it's nitro and offroad, and it is controlled by a hand-held remote.
Someone with Mt. Dew-colored balls might wanna try one of 'em, I just like the photographs.

link

pics...

link
Last edited by hue35 on Tue May 24, 2005 5:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

That thing is really cool, but you don't heal up as fast when you hit the 30s, so I guess I'll just watch..

I'd rip that bitch in the screet tho.....lol

I've thought about strapping one of my trucks on each foot.. :smile:

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i'm with you payaso, my wrists and ankles are getting nervous knowing i'm looking at those pics! and i thought "when good times go bad" were gunna run out of material! :lol:
i used to be cool
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

It's funny to think back on things I did as a kid that seemed like perfectly good ideas that now seem like a suicidal deathwish.

When I was elementary school – junior high age, I was totally into BMX and skateboarding, like any normal kid. Somehow the fact that Evil Knievel was popular and I grew up in an area under development with ample supplies of 2x4s and sheets of plywood for the taking defined my youth.

I remember jumping my no-suspension Schwinn Stingray off of homebrew ramps that I wouldn't even jump off of with just my feet now. One of the more memorable ones was two 4'x8' sheets of plywood with 2x4 bracing and a rusting late 50s sedan as the support, with a nice hill for the approach. Landed so hard the bottom bracket just ripped out of the bottom of my frame. No one even thought of wearing a helmet, let alone long pants and a shirt. That ramp was the first time I ever saw a broken arm and broken teeth. Glad they weren't mine!