RC Hillclimbing

All discussions about 1:18 scale and up nitro on & off road RCs.

Would you join a RC hillclimbing club?

Hell yeah, it looks great!
50%
No, not my type of fun.
50%

Total votes: 4

sidewinder
bitProphet

RC Hillclimbing

Post by sidewinder »

I was wondering if any of the crawling groups branche out into hill climbing? I know its completly different bit it seems like it could be fun. I used to hill climb on bikes (my Honda CR 250 mostly) and I just wondered if there were any rc groups? Any in N. Eastern Ohio would be perfect!

I found this video:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnSlbqVlsE[/YouTube]
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

well, once I get my crawler done I'll probably start making a hillclimber/sand rail.

Might as well, because the terrain out here is just perfect for it. nice 45 degree slope and it's RIGHT beside an A&W.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah I'm thinking of redoing my old Grasshopper as a hill climber...its been everything else including a circle track racer :smile: and a carpet car (not a good carpet car, but a carpet car). I was just going to completely restore it to stock but since theyve re-released them I suppose it just makes it old and not rare.

I love A&W... do they still have coney nights?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand