My new toy.

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
payaso
bitPimp

My new toy.

Post by payaso »

Just finished charging the batt on my new truck, so I think I'll go outside and break the new engine in. Looks like it should handle great...

My Maxx has a little bro now....lol

It won't stay pretty for long.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

ur so damn lucky!!! have u seen the video when they jump that over a river? its like 80 feet in the air to! have fun pimp
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

backdrift wrote:ur so damn lucky!!! have u seen the video when they jump that over a river? its like 80 feet in the air to! have fun pimp
No. I haven't seen it.

Throw it up here. :cool:
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

ill go look for it!

nope; its not on traxxas's official website anymore :S. well anyways, i used to have an electric rustler.. bashed it so hard i had screws fall out of it.. and the one day, i went to the hobby shop and got a bolink 200mm corvette body, and they said it wouldnt fit.. came back in 3 days later and what do ya know? it was on there, gloss yellow to :eek:
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

bastich...so thats what you had...new suspension design...you could whoop some tail if you raced that one... good luck and have lots of fun :smile:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

stampede_dude wrote:you could whoop some tail if you raced that one...
It's just stock right now, but yeah, they make for a great racer.. My T Maxx will stomp it's ass right in to the dirt though :-)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

lol, i still like the revo more... or the new S-Maxx... stadium trucks are a lotta fun
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

backdrift wrote:lol, i still like the revo more... or the new S-Maxx... stadium trucks are a lotta fun
my T looks just like the S Maxx with those tires on it, but I gots to have the 4WD.

I'll get some video after I finish break in on the engine tomorrow.

crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

payaso wrote:It's just stock right now, but yeah, they make for a great racer.. My T Maxx will stomp it's ass right in to the dirt though :-)
Revo's are dominating the small block racing scene right now. It certainly has more race potential than the T-maxx....

On a side note, ya know that inboard shock design comes from full size F-1 racers?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

never knew that dave...i guess they gotta have something somewhere.

payaso have you heard about the .21 big block conversion coming out for it?if it wasnt much money id go for it. yet the only thing that ever kept me from converting to old stampede to 2.5 was the money for the engine.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

crazydave wrote:
payaso wrote:It's just stock right now, but yeah, they make for a great racer.. My T Maxx will stomp it's ass right in to the dirt though :-)
Revo's are dominating the small block racing scene right now. It certainly has more race potential than the T-maxx....

On a side note, ya know that inboard shock design comes from full size F-1 racers?

Yeah, it's a killer design, but like I said, it's bone stock, so the T just runs circles around it.. (as they both sit now)

If you drop a pound or 2, and add a part or 2, the Revo is hands down more superior in the race category provided a decent driver has control.

I have no problem running past the Revos at the local track in Tampa, but they are all new drivers from what I can tell, and I'm one of those "underdog" racers at that. I hate the "pros" that hang out at the track, and spout off gibberish about never winning without the absolute best parts. You need this, or you gotta get that if you want to win...

I don't buy into that garbage, and I like to win with a supposed inferior truck.

We'll see how it does once I cut some of the header off that biatch.

I'm not downing the Revo at all, but just was expecting more from all the reviews on it. It's great fun to drive as long as you don't drive the Maxx first.. I gots to get some footage of it, or both together..

Cabo, come down, and hold the camera for me....lol

crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Dude, those pros at your track are idiots. :lol: .
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"