A proper introduction is in order

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
PencilNeckGeek
bitHood

A proper introduction is in order

Post by PencilNeckGeek »

Howdy bitPIMPS,last night I joined half asleep and even failed to introduce my RC infected self.

:shock:

I started seriously in RC in 1988,at that time I purchased a Tamiya Grasshopper.My first true hobby class RC.Then things turned to a sickness when all my extra money was sinking into hopups and other buggies and trucks.Ended up with a Tamiya Clod,Bruiser,Lunch Box plus a Kyosho Optima and Ultima buggies.Also added was a Team Associated RC10 buggy,one of my fave buggies.My pride and joy was the Yokomo YZ10,with a Reedy mod motor.Stopped in 1992 when work took too much of my time.

Then the bug bit in December 2004 when I purchased a Trinity IBS,and from then on it went overboard.Twenty six RC cars/trucks and buggies later in Jan 2006 I find bitPIMPS and start on a micro rampage. :-)

I go under NitroFumes on rother forums

Now a few more pics of my ...collection

The ubber advanced Tamiya Fighter Buggy... :oops:
With a little boost from a Orion 15turn double,Duratrax 12T ESC...a throwback to the oldies in the feel

And now a Duratrax Evader St Pro,stadium racing truck

...HPI MT2 18SS,4WD stadium truck,cross of a buggy and truck...

and the last pic for today,the E-Maxx,brushless,many hopups,$1600 invested in this one...

:-)
I blame bitPIMPS for infecting me with the savage urge to buy roach sized RC!
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Welcome. Quite the collection. I dig it.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Man, it kills me to look at 1/10th scale stuff, I miss my old cars.

When I got my Stampede, it was the new kid on the block. Everyplace sold hopups for the Blackfoot. Now there's a buttload of after market parts out there for the Stampede.

Sorry, that E-Maxx got me a litle jealous. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
pimpsmurf
bitGangsta'

Post by pimpsmurf »

Yeah! I would dig on a 16v Emaxx with Brushless.. raarr!

Pretty nice rides man, but I was hoping for a picture of that old grasshopper.... oh the days...

-JNY
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

well according to my latest copy of rc driver, the grasshopper and the lunchbox are being re-released! :eek:
i used to be cool
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

betty.k wrote:well according to my latest copy of rc driver, the grasshopper and the lunchbox are being re-released! :eek:

I also read that in XRC...

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein