Another baja paint job

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Another baja paint job

Post by crazydave »

I didn't really need to replace my old Mini Baja body, but I just wanted some practice.

I went a little heavy on the orange in the flames. I got a little carried away with the drop shadow down the center of the hood. I missed a drop shadow on a flame lick on the driver's side. Otherwise, I think it came out really good, and I'm proud of it.

...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

lean wit' it, roll wit" it

your work is tremendously good and getting better! :cool:
i used to be cool
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I think you got this stuff down, now it's time to move up to the real flames stuff :-o I think your good enough that you could master it in no time.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:I think you got this stuff down, now it's time to move up to the real flames stuff :-o I think your good enough that you could master it in no time.
I want to use the right kind of paint when I try those, and it's kind of expensive, but it's definitely on my list of things to get. :-o

I hope I can master it, it is something I've always wanted to do.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Here's a video of how to do it backwards for the RC bodies...You may have already seen this but I thought it was pretty cool! :smile:

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RRwDI-QbQg[/YouTube][YouTube][/YouTube]
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand