Night drifting vid

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: Night drifting vid

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:Nope, only one youtube ID. I just remembered how much that comment bugged you. I wasn't going to mention it since the youtube ID is totally different but then I realized without an explanation it might really annoy the hell out of you. And, I wouldn't want to do that to someone here...except maybe to Shaun. :lol:
It might have really pissed me off, or I might have seen the joke in it. Hard to say now, but knowing it was you, it was just funny. Now I want to know who this other guys is, I like his sense of humor. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

crazydave wrote: Now I want to know who this other guys is, I like his sense of humor. :lol:

literace = me :lol:

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

:-o I kind of figured it had to be one of us...no good reason, just a feeling.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

payaso wrote:
crazydave wrote: Now I want to know who this other guys is, I like his sense of humor. :lol:

literace = me :lol:

silla :D
Oh well, you're pretty funny too. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"