Some vids from a parking lot session

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Post Reply
User avatar
crazydave
bitPimp
Posts: 6874
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:05 am
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Koolsville

Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by crazydave » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 am

Met up with my friend Adam to mess around behind the LHS, he brought his camera, and we got some good footage of the cars.

Here's the CEN CT4R, you'll see Adams Slider in the beginning.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RTglQrSS_g[/youtube]

Here's the Tomahawk MX. This car hauls ass. It was radar gunned at 50mph
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqCQQkm6TKs[/youtube]

Then Adam's Jato. He has it slammed to the ground, so it handled good, but it still made me nervous as it approached top speed. Jato's are fast!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrL8YXkU6I[/youtube]
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"

User avatar
45tr0
bitNinja
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Brisvegas, Australia

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by 45tr0 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 am

great videos man :-o

cool you've found someone else to run with. :-)
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"

User avatar
crazydave
bitPimp
Posts: 6874
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:05 am
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Koolsville

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by crazydave » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:03 am

45tr0 wrote:great videos man :-o

cool you've found someone else to run with. :-)
Yeah, it is great having someone around who shares my interest. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"

User avatar
45tr0
bitNinja
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Brisvegas, Australia

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by 45tr0 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 am

crazydave wrote:it is great having someone around who shares my interest. :-o


I keep hearing a guy running nitro in the big empty sandlot just across my house a few weekends a week - i've thought about going to say hi, but by the time I get off my ass they've stopped. Plus i don't have any nitros, my minizilla is broken and i can't find parts, and i don't really think people here would "get" the scale crawler thing :(

I'm lookin forward to getting back to the East Coast.
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"

User avatar
crazydave
bitPimp
Posts: 6874
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:05 am
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Koolsville

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by crazydave » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:54 am

45tr0 wrote:
crazydave wrote:it is great having someone around who shares my interest. :-o


I keep hearing a guy running nitro in the big empty sandlot just across my house a few weekends a week - i've thought about going to say hi, but by the time I get off my ass they've stopped. Plus i don't have any nitros, my minizilla is broken and i can't find parts, and i don't really think people here would "get" the scale crawler thing :(

I'm lookin forward to getting back to the East Coast.
You should just go talk to them. I've actually found two more RC guys that live within a 100 yards from me. I haven't actually talked to one yet, my wife saw him playing, so she stopped and got his number, now I feel kinda awkward calling him. :lol:

...but ironically they knew all about him in the LHS. He's new, just bought that Nitro Sport a few months ago. Having a LHS to hang out at has really helped put me in touch with the locals.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"

User avatar
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:21 pm
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: They say it's everything...

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by PimpFloyd » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:35 pm

GREAT vids and great driving too :-o

What I wanna know is...where can a guy get one thos cool RCDriver Tees 8-)

BTW - Traxxas hit the nail on the head when they decided on the JATO name, eh? :)

PF

User avatar
crazydave
bitPimp
Posts: 6874
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:05 am
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Koolsville

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by crazydave » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 am

PimpFloyd wrote:GREAT vids and great driving too :-o

What I wanna know is...where can a guy get one thos cool RCDriver Tees 8-)

BTW - Traxxas hit the nail on the head when they decided on the JATO name, eh? :)

PF
I would have replied the other day, but I got sidetracked by Wikipedia when I went to look up Jato... and now 4 days later I remembered what I was doing. :lol:

Yes indeed the Jato is aptly named.

Where to get a shirt like mine, I don't know, I think these were the old style, but at any rate I like the ones they sell better.
http://www.shop4rc.com/shopdisplayprodu ... r+Apparel+
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"

sidewinder
bitProphet
Posts: 3165
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:31 pm
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Walmart

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by sidewinder » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 pm

I just got around to watching these...I have to tell you that your driving skills were impressive. There would have been no chance of me running in that parking lot without hitting that light post, or the big scary looking concrete retaining wall...oh, and I'm pretty sure the dumpsters would have acted like a giant magnet if I'd been driving.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand

User avatar
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:21 pm
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: They say it's everything...

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by PimpFloyd » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:57 pm

BTW - Nice review in Aug. RCDriver, Dave...well done! :-o

User avatar
crazydave
bitPimp
Posts: 6874
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:05 am
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Koolsville

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by crazydave » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:15 am

Well thanks for the compliments on my driving and my review.

I don't know about about my driving skills, but you should have seen me last night, I would have put you into the wall! :lol:

Hey PF, any constructive criticism on the article? Something else you wanted know, that I missed?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"

User avatar
ibjamn
bitDisciple
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:09 pm
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: right here, waiting

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by ibjamn » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm

crazydave wrote:I would have replied the other day, but I got sidetracked by Wikipedia when I went to look up Jato... and now 4 days later I remembered what I was doing. :lol:


You were stuck looking in sidetracking search engine results for 4 days ?!?!?! Talk about search overload. :shock:

User avatar
crazydave
bitPimp
Posts: 6874
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:05 am
4 + 3 =: 0
antispamboolean: No
Location: Koolsville

Re: Some vids from a parking lot session

Post by crazydave » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 am

ibjamn wrote:
crazydave wrote:I would have replied the other day, but I got sidetracked by Wikipedia when I went to look up Jato... and now 4 days later I remembered what I was doing. :lol:


You were stuck looking in sidetracking search engine results for 4 days ?!?!?! Talk about search overload. :shock:

:lol: Nah just an hour or so, it took me four days to remember what I was doing before I fell into the abyss.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"

Post Reply