Brushless Robitronics Stinger EST-2

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Brushless Robitronics Stinger EST-2

Post by crazydave »

I reviewed this car a couple months ago. $120 budget car, but tough as nails. All I did was drop a 5700kv Sidewinder brushless in it, and a pair of Proline M3 Step Pins in the rear, and she flys.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCQWCN2yzM[/youtube]
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Brushless Robitronics Stinger EST-2

Post by sidewinder »

Well, you can never go wrong with a Sidewinder :mrgreen: I never heard of Robitroincs... are they new? Great video btw. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: Brushless Robitronics Stinger EST-2

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:Well, you can never go wrong with a Sidewinder :mrgreen: I never heard of Robitroincs... are they new? Great video btw. :-o
Robitronics is an Austrian company. They are the European distributor for Axial and Losi. Here in America they're known for their Protos buggy and Mantis truggy that include Axial .28s. I seen a guy with one and honestly I thought it was a plastic POS. For the same $279 you could get the CEN Matrix R2 or the Ofna LX-1, both are better deals, and Ofna's parts availability is excellent. The Axial Spec 1 engines are nothing more than basic RTR engines. The Axial RRs are screamers but by no means anything special, and by this point completely irrelevant to the subject. Any rate, 1/8th scale stuff aside, this car is new and aimed right at the Traxxas Rustler entry level market, and so far the only weakness I can find is the flimsy body. There is a lot of wheel slop, but it doesn't seem to effect it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"