Not a BIT but hey....

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Stoli
bitPimp

Not a BIT but hey....

Post by Stoli »

Here are some pics of my Goat models. I know they're not BITS but what can I say. Hope you like them. Thought of choppin and lowerin' the 68' with Flames but oh well

64'
68'
69 The Judge
69 The Judge
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

keith turbo
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Nice ridez Stoli... What scale are they?

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Good work Stoli, got any more?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

payaso wrote:Nice ridez Stoli... What scale are they?
silla
Ummmm Regular model scale? LOL I think 1/16? There about 5-6" long and 2 1/2-3" wide. Just regular $10 plastic models.

CaboWabo wrote:Good work Stoli, got any more?
Yeah. A 9? Prowler and a Silly Car. Almost bought a bit today. Found them at Toy's R us but they wanted 79.95 for a nissan with controller 2 clear bodies and 2 sets of tires? Not gonna happen.

Almost bought a model airbrush set too but wanted to ask on here if anyone has bought/used one. There made by Testors and they run on a can of compressed air. $25.00 Pretty good price for whatcha get. Plus I could use it for case modding as well as models. ( trying to justify the purchase LOL )
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

if that 79.95 is Canadian, that's about 53.90 US. I wonder, is it a Tomy?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

I dunno. It said Bit CHAR-G right on the package. they only had 2 and the store clerk said they got them in a week ago. It looked similar to the pics of the packages at Geekemart.com. 2 nissan's??

Anyways If I want one I'll probably just wait till Sam comes up hur again and get her to get me one then give her the money fer it.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

you can pick microsizers up for 20$ here in the states.
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

one word, badass
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hogjowlz wrote:you can pick microsizers up for 20$ here in the states.
and then throw all of it away! lol
j/k
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

well I picked up a NKOK 1:64 scale diecast Bit today. IT rocks and will probably go alot faster once I mode the body a bit.!

I also bought a STREET GEAR 1:70 BIT and it SUCKS AZZ! Don't waste your time with them.

CaboWabo was saying that these 1:64 Die-casts are bad ass and hard to find there in the USA. Well I found them here for 19.22 canadian. If any of you want one I will send once I recived the goods yo.

I will post new pics later tonight!!

peace ya'll