Representin' in my XMod Supra

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Representin' in my XMod Supra

Post by midget_man1387 »

yo guys, I finally got my xmod a few days ago(tuesday)... my RS had 8, I was there within an hour from when they put them out to pick mine up... first one to get one! I got the red supra, as I didn't want the skyline... (too many peeps have got it) and they only had the body kit for the red supra, not the white, even though they had both the red and the white supras there.... so anyway, I was messing around with the decal sheet when i found out how to make decals for my xmod! I'll go into that later, I gotta go to school, but here are a few pics!

I plan on making new ones for the rear quarterpanels, as well as some others.....I think I got enuff sticker paper left...
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

aiight, here's an update fo ya's... I got rid of the decals on the quarterpanels because i thought they looked ugly lol.... I added a license plate(even tho it don't look that great...).... added the address on the wing, and put one of the bitpimps.lixlink.com's on my chassis :grin: ....I also got calvin pissin on both ford AND chevy!

i may have to change the license plate though.... it's kinda messy lol
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

nice work but I think you should take the one of calvin pissin on chevy sticker
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

TUT

Post by midget_man1387 »

aiight folks, I'll write ya'allz up a lil tut on how i did this...

first, u gotta print up what you want to be on your decal.... In black, as colored ink doesn't come out as wet as black ink(i've noticed)...
once you've done that, cut yourself a piece of decal sticker paper the size of your writing
take the sticker and gently place it onto the paper over the writing...make sure you don't push hard on the sticker or else you'll take the paper off with the sticker...
carefully pull your sticker off; it should look like this:
gently place the sticker onto your car.
your final result should be something like this:

you may have to press down and get rid of your bubbles, but you get the point.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you know, usually I'm not a big hand-written fan, but sometimes it really adds to the ghetto flavor, like in this example.
I like your hand writing.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

CaboWabo wrote:you know, usually I'm not a big hand-written fan, but sometimes it really adds to the ghetto flavor, like in this example.
I like your hand writing.
handwriting? hell naw, that shit is typed.... the font is called "another"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

well then, I like the font lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

lol me too
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

while we're on the subject of fonts.... what's the font you use for this:

???