bitPimps Goes Big

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

bitPimps Goes Big

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso and myself went out to the track to get a few practice runs in with payaso's Revo and T-Maxx.

Click the image to view the video.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Cool, that's a big, nice track. The track a I ran at was pretty rough compared to that. And that's cool you had the track mostly to yourself. The track I used to go to was always packed.

So was that the Revo getting all the track time?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yea, I was really impressed with the condition of the track - you can tell they take good care of it, unlike most places I've visited.
It was a good size and a nice layout - a little too technical for the nitro's but I think that's because of a race they held for other rc's.
And not having too many people there was a real bonus.

The Revo did get most of the track time, the Tmaxx was being a pest.
That was the first time I actually got to drive the Revo and I was really impressed.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

That was sweet. I never really ever saw a REVO or any other nitro truck really open up on a track. Always rampin' or just bashin'. :)

Thats cool shit. I just wish I could get the damn T-maxx going. :x
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Believe it or not, the T actually handles the track layout better since it has a tighter turning radius, but since it's losing compression, it don't like to take a hard hit.

This track set up is left over from the "Losi Offroad Championships" and is ideal for a stadium trucks... The mosters are a bit large.

I like driving both trucks, but the T is a bit faster, and has a strong low end punch, but likes to flame out in a roll over :-( This will kill a race instantly, so yeah, if you wanna act like a kid, then you can sit on the pit table while the Revo shows you how to act...

I hate to yell at the Maxx like that, but what else can I do till I get a new O.S. .18 for it.lol

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This black dude showed up at the track with his all alloy Revo and boy was he a fuckin liar... He almost ruined my buzz.

He drove worse than anybody there, and had about 3,000 in his truck... What a fuckin joke he was... He was bragging on his shit, and lying out his ass like he can just tell me anything, and my dumbass will never know the difference. (I hate that shit)

Then he starts up about how he's a racer and we should practice and come race with him, but just don't crash his shit.

I almost shit myself over that one. He was the worst driver/shit talker I ever met. Put his Revo on the track, and I gave chase with my 900 dollar Maxx (way less expensive than his tank, and half as fast), and yeah, one half lap later, he packed up his shit and left with his tail between his legs..

He was there a total of about an hour, and a half, and 1 hour, and 20 min of it were spent pushing his shocks up and down bragging on his truck and his superior driving skills. He finally started it up, and made an ass out of himself on that half a lap then just left.

I love knocking people like that down a few pegs... And I love making them relize they just wasted a shit ton of money for nothin..

It was a good time though.

Now who wants to come down and be the camera man for next weekend? :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso wrote:Now who wants to come down and be the camera man for next weekend? :-)

Notice payaso didn't film diddly shit of mine, thanks bro :-)
You ass :lol:
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

That was wayy to technical to really open them up :grin:

The track seemed really nice, i mostly drive in my yard, jump it down the stairs etc.. It would be nice to have something like that around here.. Hmm, i have about an acre of land i could build on, just dig it up and use the existing dirt may work? Hmmm.. :biggg grin:

The revo looked like it soaked up a lot of stuff, and handled well. Could u improve the turning radius with a diffrent servo? Or perhaps toe in?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

backdrift wrote: Could u improve the turning radius with a diffrent servo? Or perhaps toe in?
The only way that I know of is to actually trim off the steering stops on the linkage.

I have a decent JRZ650M on it now, and run another on the Maxx.

Toe-in seems to be right on..

I'll let yall know when I get it sorted out.

Maybe I'll just wait a week till they get a new layout built. :lol:

payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

I have a decent JRZ650M on it now, and run another on the Maxx.
Ahh, great choice.