I-Waver of dreams

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

I-Waver of dreams

Post by Tuner1989 »

Well, lately i have been taking a break from my projects because i've been working on one for a friend. To say the least it turned out great and i'm sure he'll love it, but i get to drive it first, privelages of building it for him lol! Right now i'm hitting 23 MPH on the Tammy with torque to spare. I havent had a chance to do a onroad test yet, its been raining here :o .
I'm not sure whether i should call him to let him know he's car is done or not, i think i might want to drive it a couple day's first :smile: . LOL

PN S03 with 11 tooth gearing

Kyosho ball diff

Alloy knuckles, tierod, motor mount ETC.

Oil shock

Cf H Plate

Kyosho Epson body

Kyosho blue skeleton chassis

Alloy rims

Alloy wheel nuts

Spyder Turbo

BB's

Xcore
bitHood

Post by Xcore »

:grin: Wow! that looks great! How much does it weigh?
Bigg wrote:hi i would like it if everybody would post a pic ofn themselves in latex underwear that they took
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

Not sure i dont have a scale to weigh it.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

hey, what's that alloy oil shock you got there? where'd ya get it? :???:
i used to be cool
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

Not sure it came installed on his car when he handed it off to me to fix it up for him.

I'll ask the owner where he got it.

I'm thinking for some reason its 3racing, its just a guess though.

I'll do some research and let ya know! :-o

Edit: I found what appears to resemble it on rcmart. Although it doesnt mention that it's a oily :???: Maybe it's not and i'm mistaken but i swear it has some sort of oil/lube on it. I'll have to take the bugger apart tomorrow and see.

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_i ... s_id=16317
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

That looks like it, just without the spring. It's easy to tell if it's got oil in it. Unscrew it from the back then push it in. If it has resistance and pushes back out it's got oil in it. Although the price on RCmart is nice, it's makes me think it's not an oil shock. Plus it doesn't seem to come with any oil or anything. Still a good price though even if it's only a regular non-oil shock. Damn good price if it is an oil shock.

Sweet car by the way.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.