A new project...

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

A new project...

Post by honda_s2000 »

Ok , Here's something I wanted to share with you guys :)
I got hella bored today and decided to build something out of my (in peices) Atech leo-x (Same as venom mini-giant.)

I just started working on it today , It's been 3 hours solid , A lot of stuff to figure out. See I didnt even use a ruler :? No measurements no planning , just a straight up challenge :shock:

So its got a 3-link rear (testing a new setup) , and the battery pack will be mounted on the rear axle. Servo will get some nice "swami rc" servo mounts too.

Onto some pics .... Im pretty impressed with this , Seems to be coming together allright for once in my time :lol:

So far :

A little flex :

Trimmed the body , Might throw a nylint body on or something , Yet to be decided.

Check it out , Surfing bitpimps as usual on my pc ;)

Let me know what you think....

P.S - Chassis is on backwards as I was going to mount the battery up front , But i'll switch it back to regular position when I work on it again :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

choice broo :-o
nothing like some chully fuckin weather to get those creative juices goin' hey cuz! :lol:
i used to be cool
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

haha :lol:
Yea , Cant be arsed leaving the house in this kinda weather , Besides I live in a bush area , So there's like 5x more rain too :o
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Cool. The extended rear end should help keep the front end down.

I like those mini Giants. I really wanted one at one time, but from what I seen in video, they seem to like to wheelie, tumble, and roll alot.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Yep , The little bugger wheelies and tumbles like ummm , Somethint that wheelies and tumbles alot :lol: ....

They are very tippy , And the battery is at the back ,right at the top :o .
That's all solved though.

Im leaving the front end stock for now , untill I can test it properly...