What does xmod gold look like?

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

What does xmod gold look like?

Post by Tuner1989 »

This:

Found it sitting as a display model in a little radioshack up here in virginia. Still has the box and everything, and to top it off they had a brand new body kit. :cool:
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

I don't get it? What's so good about that 1st gen Supra?

Post by Tuner1989 »

Namuna wrote:I don't get it? What's so good about that 1st gen Supra?
Its part of the first lineup they did, so just imagine about how long it's been around. Then think about finding something that old in almost new condition, in a radioshack that was supposed to have them cleared out ages ago. And to top it off a new body kit too! Its pretty damn surprising at least to me. Some people consider it rare now and for me its my favorite car in rc scale and in real life.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

AWESOME SCORE!!!

The Supra's still elude me.

I need both of them. :sad:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Of course hue and I both bought Supra xmods when they first came out, and proceeded to trash the shit out of them. You never know what's going to be hard to get later, so it's best to buy one of everything. :lol:
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

I dont see a chassis in that case :???: Otherwise great score. Alot of RS locations in Ohio still have Gen 1 cars, I scored me a NIB blck Skyline just outside of cleavland about 3 weeks ago :cool:
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Even if it doesn't have a chassis, it's still Xmod gold :grin:
That's not a great score, that's a LUCKY score!!!

Congrats Tuner
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

It has a chassis, its attatched to the body in the case :-o , it was the display model after all. I knew one of you were going to notce that. :grin:
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

Tuner1989 wrote:It has a chassis, its attatched to the body in the case :-o , it was the display model after all. I knew one of you were going to notce that. :grin:
It just HAD to be me.....

8-)
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Why are these gen 1's gettign so speacil my crappy little rat shack in my crappy little town has like a ton of gen 1 and parts.

I like watching dogs take a shit, then lick their balls and ass. I wish I could eat my own ass. :sad:
1000+ post of BS.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

SHAUN wrote:Why are these gen 1's gettign so speacil my crappy little rat shack in my crappy little town has like a ton of gen 1 and parts.
Maybe if i didnt get a headache reading your post i could understand what your getting at. I dont appreciate you shitting in my thread. My only hopes for you is that you eventually get banned. :-)

EDIT: Whoever edited shauns post. :-o
x-modsrocks

Post by x-modsrocks »

If anybody takes trips to Canada The Source by Circuit City at the stores they have PILES!! of gen 1s and upgrade parts honest PILES!!!