XMOD project update.

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
nascar8
bitHood

XMOD project update.

Post by nascar8 »

I have been gone from BP for a while, and meanwhile have worked on some XMODS and some zipzaps... Here is an update on my XMODS

My XMOD Viper model conversion.

RSX-

Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the lord my soul to keep, if I die before I wake, pray the lord my soul to take.
-Metallica-
Breadfan, You got it wrong, Some long time friend's gonna lose it in the end who's a fool
-Metallica-
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

both look nice...the truck slammed wheels to fill in them wheel wells would set the Viper off though.
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not
ace205

Post by ace205 »

i was thinking the same thing ar maybe he culd also put the radioskack lowering/raising kit too
nascar8
bitHood

Post by nascar8 »

I am gunna figure out a way to get bigger rear wheels, and slightly larger front wheels... I just need to figure out how... None of that sloppy tire overlapping, I mean real tires.
Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the lord my soul to keep, if I die before I wake, pray the lord my soul to take.
-Metallica-
Breadfan, You got it wrong, Some long time friend's gonna lose it in the end who's a fool
-Metallica-
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Im liking the RSX man , Really sweet :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

I like the paint scheme on the RSX.

The custom "Dub" style wheels for the EVO-t should fill out those wheel-wells on your Viper. It will look more natural.