Video: Flying Bug

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Video: Flying Bug

Post by crazydave »

Made a vid of me racing my Mini T out front on my little track. I had to expand on the track, and its still little.

This video was different, because all my others I had tiny little clips that I had to string together. With my new camera I had long clips, and I had to cut them up into smaller ones. Took me longer, but I think its a lot better. I had to put it on YouTube, because it was too big for me freebie account.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51AnCk5iF_c
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

hehe, flying cat! :lol:

great stuff man, car's got some pickup! :-o
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I always dig your movies. That was cool, loved the intro.
For some reason, it came off like a cheese 80's flick to me (a good one). So that was cool as shit. :-o
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nice vid, cd. As betty said, that little Bug does have a lot of pickup... looks quick as hell. :-o
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:I always dig your movies. That was cool, loved the intro.
For some reason, it came off like a cheese 80's flick to me (a good one). So that was cool as shit. :-o
I was going for that 70s action kind of vibe, kinda like the Beastie Boy's Sabotage video, but I can see where you're coming from. Like those 80 movies where they always stop the action to tell the story, and start writing on the screen. Is that like what you're talking about?

hue35 wrote:Nice vid, cd. As betty said, that little Bug does have a lot of pickup... looks quick as hell.
I just got this Trinity Termination Machine motor in it. Despite the fancy name its a very mild mod, but its punchy, gives me longer runtimes, and as you can see, just a tad too fast for the area I have to run. I'm totally satisfied as is, I don't think I'd get much use from a brushless system.

BTW, I thought the second song was appropriate because there's a line, "Everybody wants to get some Nashville Pussy", and you know, I was chasing a pussy at the end there. :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep 'em coming. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:Like those 80 movies where they always stop the action to tell the story, and start writing on the screen. Is that like what you're talking about?
Yea totally. I could see a late 70's thing though too if the video was grainy.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.