Contest MRS4

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Contest MRS4

Post by steelwoolghandi »

One of the members at R7R had a contest where he sent 5 people 1/18 Cars in bad shape and he asked them to build the best car they could with what they got.

I got a MRS4 in not so great shape and I requested the Viper body. I am not a big fan of Vipers but I thought "hey if I can make it look good where I would want it then its got to place at least".

Attached are some pics of the finished car. I went all out and built a custom chassis out of Clear Polyester and used colors I would not normaly use. This is what I came up with:

Techno is the members name and well I hope he enjoys the car. Even if I dont win a thing I had a blast working on this car (don't know if I will do many more custom chassis ???)

There was some great cars I was up against including Ripper himself if you would like to see the other enteries here is the link http://www.ripper7racing.com/r7rforums/ ... y.php?f=88
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I never get tired of seeing those pics, really nice.
1000+ post of BS.
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

Wild! I like it!
Old and retired!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Sugar-coated Sex :-(