Nissan S15

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Nissan S15

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I just gave my MRS4 silvia a little make over. I designed a decal for my Xmod but I miscalculated the proportions and it ended up being twice as big. So it was just right for a MRS4. I wanted to test out the local sticker maker, but they don't seem to make them out of vinyl so it's not really as flexible.

Tell me what you guys think of it. I'm not all excited about it but at least I made a decal all by myself. There will be more to come.

Maxx
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I like it. I like how you're representin' with the trident in there... that is too cool.

Shoulda left the whole MAXXA in there, though. :-)
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Bird wrote:I like it. I like how you're representin' with the trident in there... that is too cool.

Shoulda left the whole MAXXA in there, though. :-)
I tried, but I couldn't get the thickness I wanted with the entire maxxa. So I sacrificed lenght for thickness. Photoshop also cut it off unknownst to me. My plan was to use the whole maxxa and tack on what was left at the back of the wheel arch. :-?

Thanks for the reply tho :-o
Maxx
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, would have been better with the Maxxa logo, and bummer it aint vinyl, but it looks good. Looks as good as any of the "Pro" designs to me.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"