The Hobbit Hole has a Pro-T100 now (updated 6-28-2007)

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

SHAUN wrote:What about a micro-t tranny with ssmt axles?
That is what my 1/32 juggernaut jr body is getting, only the axles made from ZZMT :-o
If you decide to do something with that Mini T let me know!! or at least the body!
Why, you want a mini-t? :lol:

I'm sorry Bilbo, I didn't mean to clutter up your thread. :-(
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Lovin the hummer Bilbo. My only thing is that hood decal. It's yellow :-?
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

steelwoolghandi wrote:Bilbo I like the Two Tone look also the decals look good (dont like the one on the hood but thats me) I love the overall looks of that Hummer though! :-o
Maxximum Attack wrote:Lovin the hummer Bilbo. My only thing is that hood decal. It's yellow :-?
I had to do that to get the decal to show (red on red not good idea) but I may try and trim the yellow to be under the Raybestos but not the flags.

It was supposed to have Black Flag insecticide for the sponsor but the decals were too old and didn't stick.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Well I didn't like the way the hood decal looked (and neither did some others) so I decided to fix it.

I'm probably going to put the high speed motor in the truck and possibly gear it for real high speed (15/53) for a few runs. But since I race on a short track that may not be benificial.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

BilboBaggins wrote:Well I didn't like the way the hood decal looked (and neither did some others) so I decided to fix it.
Me either, that looks much better. :-o

I dig the paint scheme. Looks clean.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

crazydave wrote:I dig the paint scheme. Looks clean.
Thank, from you that means a lot to me.

I'm finally remembering how to use my airbrush after having sit for so many years. This one I didn't need the pinstripe to hide my (normal) painting errors, but because I planned it there.

My next truck will also use some of my old NASCAR sponsor decals. Which to use? Skoal, Kodiak, Tide, Texaco, Sunoco, STP, etc. Damn need more bodies, the wife is going to kill me.