Mini Inferno

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Mini Inferno

Post by Murdoch »

alright.. so I'm looking buying a min inferno off a friend. very tempting seeing as he's selling it to me for a good price. the only thing that puts me off buggies is the body shape.

with that said.. anyone know where to get a truck body for the half8's? checked one out and man it looked disgusting.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

the problem with their body styles are that they only cover the top half.

They have an under body to cove the chassis, so it ends up lookin weird.

It's like the chasis bulges out the bottom.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, I didn't really like that about the Mini Inferno ST. :o

The Trinity Next is 1/16th scale, you could look into those. Schumacher has a couple 1/16th scale gas trucks that might also work, I seem to recall them having a Chevy based look to them, but I'm not certain.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

i'm diggin the Schumacher bodies...
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Re: Mini Inferno

Post by BilboBaggins »

Murdoch wrote:alright.. so I'm looking buying a min inferno off a friend. very tempting seeing as he's selling it to me for a good price. the only thing that puts me off buggies is the body shape.

with that said.. anyone know where to get a truck body for the half8's? checked one out and man it looked disgusting.
My wife has a Mini Inferno and likes it. But there have been problems. The main problem seems to be the center diff. You have to replace the spring wit a better one (if your friend hasn't done so yet) or it'll loosen up and slip like crazy.

There is a Mini Inferno ST but I have no idea wha you have to change to make the Buggy into the Stadium Truck.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

well, once I get the inferno, I'll be transferring all the electronics into it. including the quark ESC and minirage 6.8kv motor.

the XRAY hardly sees any track time now so I figured time to play in the dirt.