Ever regret fixing up a basher?

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
v137a
bitHood

Ever regret fixing up a basher?

Post by v137a »

I have this Pro-pulse B100 that I basically got to destroy. A few of us get together, set up the ramps in a parking lot, and see who can get the highest air, the longest cartwheel, the most impressive top-down thwack - you get the idea.

This week I picked up a few parts to replace things I've broken, bought some rims and tires, and decided to paint the green shell, which means the painting the outside.

I gave it a black undercoat with a red rattlecan fade, and it turned out nice. Dug out the window sticker pack to finally put them on, and saw that the side stickers do a red-to-black fade as well, so I popped them on.

Stepped back to look at it, and had a heart-clenching moment where it was just too pretty to bash.

A couple of pics because it's nice, but not awesome:

I think I'm going to have to drop the Mamba out of my MLST into it and jump it off something stupid just to teach it a lesson. :-D
r/cdrifter7
bitPlaya'

Re: Ever regret fixing up a basher?

Post by r/cdrifter7 »

v137a wrote:I think I'm going to have to drop the Mamba out of my MLST into it and jump it off something stupid just to teach it a lesson. :-D
:grin: :grin:

that thing is nice... you should still jump it and stuff because you could always make it look nice again. :-o :-o
The man who said, "Money doesn't buy happiness." never had any.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I don't see the pics.
1000+ post of BS.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

There is no such thing as too pretty to bash.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

That lid's actually pretty nice looking. better than some of the chubster bodies i've seen.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Now I can see them. Looks real nice.
1000+ post of BS.