score! (updated 12-26-07)

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Murdoch wrote
because the closest one is three hours plus a ferry ride away.
Damn, and I thought I lived in the sticks...three hours and ride a ferry? Do they have electricty there or do you have to ride a bike like on Gilligans Island to power your computer?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

yea they got juice up here.

There is a LHS here but it carries paints for plastic models (dammit.), playing cards (smelly nerds!), model trains and.. that's just about it.

Ordering stuff through them is a joke. more times than not they've told me they simply don't want to deal with what I want to order.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Looks like your gonna have to open your own shop. Our LHS just moved next to our mall and doubled its size...and they have something I've never seen in a hobby shop before. A female clerk...and she's not ugly or even weird. I'm guessing she wont last...the owners are smelly nerds. I guess that part must be universal.

So, quit bathing, move back into your mom's basement, aquire a bizzare level of fascination with role playing games and little action figgures, then go out and open a new place!
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

yea tell me about it dude.. more often than not I've been telling friends who ARE into RC that this place SORELY needs a hobby shop that caters to RC.. and I need some help to get it off the ground.

One of them is running a business and the other has ran a business in the past. So maybe that's what I need to do here. get things organized and get this bloody thing off the ground.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

alright, check it out guys.

sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Looking good. :-o Are you going to pinstripe between the colors? Add decals? or are you finished? either way :-o
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

I might pinstripe between the colors... not sure

I'll add a few decals, and I might stick a bP decal on the front. not sure.

There's another piece that goes with the body but I wasn't sure how it fit into the main body until I was finished.

As it stands now, it's ready to take to the track.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That looks hot! Some raceing decals would really fill that paint scheme off. This is not something I would normally say, but what about some CF decals in the headlight buckets? :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

yea I think I have some, but I wanted them white originally. The whole idea behind this was to paint and detail as much as I could. CF stickers would take away from that.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Thats looking really good man! I love it, very nice work.
1000+ post of BS.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

Not gonna pinstripe! But I have all the stickers on and found a bunch of sponsor stickers on an Escudo decal sheet.. so I sliced em out and stuck em on.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

time for an update. i was able to snag a daylight pic with some sun with the new camera.

Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

ok now that I look back on those pics they were.. okay i suppose.

Now that I got the kind of lighting and setup I wanted, I can take these. the new environment make it absolutely SCREAM

steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Got to say man the decals and the CF in the back sure make the car! That is one hot looking ride. The blue and white look good together and its not to busy! That is one sweet, sweet Ride! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Gorgeous, the blues look so much more vivid. Whach you usin' for lights?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"