I got a Micro-B now...

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

I got a Micro-B now...

Post by crazydave »

I was gonna buy one, but never got around to it. So for about $20 I was able to convert this:

Into this:

...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Oh man, I love that green...and I usualy hate mostly green vehicles.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Looks great man, lovin the flames....

sidewinder wrote:Oh man, I love that green...and I usualy hate mostly green vehicles.
SG219 kills sidewinder, in 5, ......4, ........3, ........2, ....... *
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

:lol: I don't think SG would kill. :???:
I'm not the biggest fan of green, but this does look really cool, and I used most of it up on SGs car, so I had to do a car that took advantage of it.

IBJ, you dig these flames, check out the Axial Scorpion on the cover of the September RC Car Action. I did a near exact copy of the shape of those.
crazydave's Gallery
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

pretty dope man
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Actualy my first car was green (a 73 Camaro) faded olive green, it lloked like some sort of Army vehicle in Bizaro world...I should have said, I hate the way most people put the wrong colors with green.

Now, if you want to see a really cool green car go here: http://www.zazzle.com/slappythepenguin, and check out my painting "Kinser Green" ...yeah, yeah, I know...shameless self promotion :grin:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:Actualy my first car was green (a 73 Camaro) faded olive green, it lloked like some sort of Army vehicle in Bizaro world...I should have said, I hate the way most people put the wrong colors with green.
Yeah, you gotta throw some Purple or Orange in there. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery