Video:Blurry Footage & Outtakes

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Video:Blurry Footage & Outtakes

Post by crazydave »

Here's the story behind this video. I've been trying to get decent footage of Mastodon II, but have been jinxed. This time out, I put the camera way too close, accidentally bumped the lens, which made it blurry until I shut the camera off, and since I couldn't see the screen, I didn't realize. When I got home and saw it, I wasn't going to use it, but then decided after being optimized for the web and stuff, it might not look too bad. I threw in some tree climbing clips that didn't go off as well as off camera, and we have, "Blurry Footage and Outtakes". Enjoy.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqhpiGs8yc[/YouTube]
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
redrustbucket
bitGangsta'

Post by redrustbucket »

Nice. Tree crawling was outta control!

Looks like it's working pretty good.
The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own...
tlca # 14622
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

It was better than a lot of the stuff that gets posted on youtube... and yeah, ditto on the tree thing!
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Thanks guys. Yep RRB, it is working pretty good. I've had to come to terms the fact a trail rig isn't going to perform as well as a comp crawler, but I think it's working very well for what it is.

The tree climbing footage... I'm glad you guys like that. That's one of those fish that got away stories. You should've seen what I did before I dragged my wife out with the camera. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

Blur is good :-) The tree thing is lust like icing on the cake. :grin:
BTW, Clutch rules, fits well with the vid.