Another video driving on rocks

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Another video driving on rocks

Post by crazydave »

Was on the way to the park with the family. I brought my truck, my wife had the camera, so we got some video. Never made it to the park, stopped off at Dairy Queen instead.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA5Voj03Y0Y[/YouTube]
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

Dave, that was crazy. (Just had to say it.) It was great.

Love the truck.

Catching little sandaled feet in the video makes it real.

But we only catch you by your shadow. So I'm guessing the Shadow knows what you look like (and who flipped the truck upright when it turtled those few times.)

Looked like a few of the rocks would have made decent jumps for the RC18. Were you tempted to hit the gas?
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

BilboBaggins wrote:Dave, that was crazy.
Dig it?

But we only catch you by your shadow. So I'm guessing the Shadow knows what you look like (and who flipped the truck upright when it turtled those few times.)
Here's the voice of my truck flipper.
http://crazydavegraphics.com/images/soundclip.wav

I was going to include some footage of myself, when me and the wife were arguing if I could make it over a rock, but she was swearing, and I didn't know ho well that would fly on some forums. I should have put together an unrated bitPimps version. :???:
Looked like a few of the rocks would have made decent jumps for the RC18. Were you tempted to hit the gas?
This whole rock crawling concept is still completely foreign to me. It takes all the will power i have not to floor it. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

This whole rock crawling concept is still completely foreign to me. It takes all the will power i have not to floor it. :lol:
That's one of the reasons I haven't gotten a crawler yet. I usually follow the advice of Tim "The Toolman" Taylor. MORE POWER.

But I keep getting his by the The equation is SPEED=MONEY and More SPEED=Heck of la lot of MONEY.

I just remembered I haven't picked up a RC Driver in over a month, you still reviewing for them?
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

BilboBaggins wrote:
I just remembered I haven't picked up a RC Driver in over a month, you still reviewing for them?
Been a couple months... looks like I might have to start bugging them again. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery