Quickie for the kid

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Quickie for the kid

Post by crazydave »

I was organizing my shelves when I decided there just wasn't enough room for the 1/43rd SuperSlick MT, so I gave it to my kid, but he wanted a red one, so I whipped out a can of Duplicolor and said, "There", but he wanted black flames, so I broke out a flame template and layered some flames real fast, but then he wanted skulls too, so I told him maybe later this is good enough for now, I just wanted to organize my shelf. :lol:

A little rough, but not bad for about 45 minutes total time spent.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Lucky (and pushy) kid! :lol:

Nice looking body, not sure if adding skulls too would make it look too busy.

Done any mods to it yet, or are you going to make him do them?
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

LOOKS GREAT! If you do add a skull later maybe put it in the bed so it doesn't cover the great flamejob.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Oops, sorry, I said 1/43rd, I meant 1/25th, but you guys probably figured that out.

I tried to tell him it would clutter it up if I added skulls, and he pointed out there was room in the bed. :lol:

This ones pretty much stock. It's got the red motor in it, and other than the body that's it. I've got another one with broken steering that I'm going to stick an Iwaver board in... someday.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

crazydave wrote:Oops, sorry, I said 1/43rd, I meant 1/25th, but you guys probably figured that out.

I tried to tell him it would clutter it up if I added skulls, and he pointed out there was room in the bed. :lol:
The kid must be a genius! only us smart folks figgure this stuff out :grin:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand