R/C Plane - Big Biatch

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

R/C Plane - Big Biatch

Post by CaboWabo »

this thing is pretty frickin cool.
8 real jet engines.
http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Giant_B ... light2.wmv
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

That thing is pretty cool. :cool:

Any story/info behind this B52? Thread addy?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I'm pretty sure that that thing crashed and burned a few months ago... I gotta go looking for the info, and I'll post it later once I find it, but, yeah... I think that it took out someones garage or something.

:sad:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea try and find it, I'd like to read more on it.

that big biatch would cause some damage.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

So far all I can find is the videos of the crash... I know there's more... but it's taco night at the bird house, and the missus is yelling for me to get my ass to the table lol...

http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Giant_B52/b52crash.mpeg

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/duggy/b52.wmv

I'll post more as I locate it.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you know you're dealing with some cool shit when it wrecks and blows up and puts up a huge cloud of black smoke like that. lol
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I just wonder if they had some additional servos in there operating the bay doors and what the payload of that thing is. Can you imagine calling in an airstrike on your neighbor's house? I bet that thing could lift off with 20lbs of dog shit in the bay.
LoRDDeVO2
bitThug

Post by LoRDDeVO2 »