R/C Plane: ParkZone F-27 Stryker

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

R/C Plane: ParkZone F-27 Stryker

Post by CaboWabo »

This what I was tellin' some of ya about.
These things are bitch, I'm probably gonna have to get one.

http://www.hobbyzone.com/rc_planes_parkzone_stryker.htm

Two pals of mine have them, with modules to allow them dog-fight. How killer would that be?
Basically, after lining up the shot, the person presses the fire button. While the button is held down to fire, the engine stops. This makes it so you can just fly around cheating with the fire button held down at all times and just hope you hit something. You have to actually line up your shot.
Only the engine stops when firing, you still have full control over the plane.
Now, after firing - you either miss and alls normal, or you hit. The person you hit, their engine stops for 10 seconds. They still have full control over their plane. The idea is for them to try to keep it gliding and air-born until the 10 seconds is up, at that time the engine kicks back in.

I thought there might be a few of you out there that might be interested in these things. And at $160.00 out of the box, ready to run, nothing else needed, it's kind of un-heard of as far as the quality vs price goes.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Those are cool, but after staring up in the sky for 5 min I think my sore neck would force me to quit....lol

It never dawned on me just how much looking up you'd have to do until I watched the vid... That thing cooks, and at low altitudes might just be crazy.

I'd try one out is the price was cheaper, but that's almost a engine for the Maxx...

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I did not need to see that. :sad:

I'm gonna have to get back into alternative types of employment I haven't done in years to support my habits.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

SuperFly wrote:I did not need to see that. :sad:

I'm gonna have to get back into alternative types of employment I haven't done in years to support my habits.
I don't think they wonna hear about your Ol' Whoring days Superfly :-)