PicXXz Helicopter

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

Well guess what beans picked up at Toys R Us today :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4qsFAktvvg

Same bang for the buck as the aero ace, but indoor style. Tons of fun.

Max, the lipos should be ok discharge wise for bits- Note that they are 50 mah. The main motor is a 6mm bit size motor and the tail is a 4mm motor. Gets a runtime of about 5-10 minutes or something. Not really sure with mine. Other people are saying 10 minutes, but I think its a bit less.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Sweet. How much was it? It's rtf right?

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I'm with max. I want two!!!
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

Well, I want an additional 2 of em... :lol:

$30, same company producing them as the aero ace, cells are from the same company that the aero ace cells were from, although this one was designed by a 'pro' micro heli-ist :-o.

Better believe its RTF- I took 6 aa batteries and a screwdriver to open up the tx battery compartment in the car and had it running on the way home!

The cells are just awsome really- 50 mah, 1.5 grams, delivers almost full capacity at 15c
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

But how do ya charge it? Is it clip on like bit/zips, or is there some gind of plug/port?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Just picked one up... Very cool. It has a plug from the tx to the heli to charge it up. Mines charging now.
:eek:

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso wrote:Just picked one up... Very cool. It has a plug from the tx to the heli to charge it up. Mines charging now.

You dick - I thought you were going to get tacos and movie? WTF? :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

CaboWabo wrote: You dick - I thought you were going to get tacos and movie? WTF? :lol:
:-D

Yep, it uses a plug as illustrated in figure 1a:

And heres a pic of the 50 mah cell next to a bit body:

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

CaboWabo wrote:
payaso wrote:Just picked one up... Very cool. It has a plug from the tx to the heli to charge it up. Mines charging now.

You dick - I thought you were going to get tacos and movie? WTF? :lol:
What do you mean? I got side tracked....lol

We had to make a detour to toys r us.

We did get a movie, but no tacos. I subistuted the tacos for GTA Liberty City Stories..... :-D Gettin ready to fire that bitch up.

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso wrote:We did get a movie, but no tacos. I subistuted the tacos for GTA Liberty City Stories..... :-D Gettin ready to fire that bitch up.
I hate you. :lol:
You better have rented and not bought that too or I'm gonna be pissed.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

CaboWabo wrote:
payaso wrote:We did get a movie, but no tacos. I subistuted the tacos for GTA Liberty City Stories..... :-D Gettin ready to fire that bitch up.
I hate you. :lol:
You better have rented and not bought that too or I'm gonna be pissed.

I was gonna rent it, but the ole lady said "fuck that. We're buying it, and the strategy guide too", and I was like, umm err ok...

ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Yep, she's a keeper. My ex would only think about doing that around some gift season, and then say that was one of my presents.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

Payaso what TRU did you pick yours up at and was there any left?
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

You bunch of filthy whore, taco eatin bitches!!! I was actually able to stay away from getting the Aero Ace since it's a flyer and as small as it is, it would still need some space to be able to fly/glide...But a goddamned Heli can HOVER and has a vertical take-off (I could well fly the thing right within my cubicle area at work!!), so now I'm going to have to make a run to the TRU and see if they have any and if not, then I'll have to order it from Ratshack.

Hmmm, I wonder if I could have my local Ratshack order it in...Then I could use my $10 coupon on it? :???:

Post by payaso »

Tuner1989 wrote:Payaso what TRU did you pick yours up at and was there any left?

I picked mine up at the store in Tyrone... Corner of Tyrone, and 22nd Ave north. They had a couple left.... I will be picking a few more up. These things are kick ass, and can actually be flown.

You all should get a few. :-o