Picoo-z Ball Bearing and CF main shaft upgrades

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
Clint
bitPimp

Picoo-z Ball Bearing and CF main shaft upgrades

Post by Clint »

for those of you with bad vibrations or just looking to mod the picoo-z.

http://www.indoorflyer.co.uk/index.asp? ... ductid=135

This is the same website that sells the fullriver lipo's and soon they
will be offering picoo-z spare parts.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

Thank You!

My main rotor is bent and vibrating badly!
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Before anyone jumps on getting this upgrade, be SURE you understand that it involves cracking open the canopy and I hear that getting the rotor dismantled is a little bit of a bitch.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting this upgrade (I fully intend on getting a set or 2 myself), just making sure you all know what's involved.

Post by Tuner1989 »

Namuna wrote:Before anyone jumps on getting this upgrade, be SURE you understand that it involves cracking open the canopy and I hear that getting the rotor dismantled is a little bit of a bitch.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting this upgrade (I fully intend on getting a set or 2 myself), just making sure you all know what's involved.
Hmm, maybe i'm too strong for my own good, my main rotor was easily pulled apart. :-o
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

DAMMIT!!!
I went, looking at this upgrade. I added it to my cart (2 of them) and 3 lipos. Then filled out all the details. So 3 options come up: Paypal, cheque, bank transfer. So I click bank transfer.....
indoor flyer wrote:Your order has been placed, however you need to provide us payment via Bank Transfer. To do this you will need our bank details which are......
Don't these people know about CONFIRMATION?!?!?! :?

A bank transfer has a $55 fee for me dammit!!!.
---------------------
PHEW!!! checked my mail while typing this. They can't accept bank transfers from outside the EU, so they sent a paypal request. Am I still obliged to pay? even if I was only window shopping?

EDIT: I just sent the guy an email. I plan to host a Group buy for these upgrades in 2007, so when the time comes, you guys can let me know. Shipping from me shouldn't be much at all. Should be a couple bucks, <$5 .

Maxx