Rc flyer minitype

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Rc flyer minitype

Post by honda_s2000 »

Hey pimps,

Just spotted this little bugger online, wondered if any of you have had an experience with it ?

Claims to fly for 9mins on a single charge, uses a lipo with charger..... looks pretty good IMO.

Did some more searching, and found it nearer to you guys, hobbytron :
Specifications:

9 inch wing span 8.2 inch length Weight 1 ounce (29 grams)

Features:

Quiet as a whisper

Fly almost anywhere

Transmitter doubles as a battery charger

Over 150 ft range

Includes:

Mini Plane
Charger
Controller
Rechargeable Battery
Requires:

6 AA batteries for controller. The airplane also has a rechargeable battery in it.
http://www.hobbytron.com/MiniTypeFlyerRCAirplane.html
Watching the video, make's it look very powerfull!, and i'm doubting it's suited to indoors ?

I'm maybe posting something that's been out for a while now but hey, maybe other's havent discovered it either ? :???:
We don't need no god damn roads!
PUBE JOOLZ
bitGangsta'

Post by PUBE JOOLZ »

I like it! I would probably buy one if it arrives here so i could take a breather fying this piece!
Heeehah!
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

It's been out for quite a while, and a clone of the wattage micro flyer... Nasphered had a thread on that plane, and I've had one, fun plane for small parks. I have heard the mini type flyer is a really bad flyer because of the hit and miss quality on the assembly of the airframe, but that the guts are fine..