PicooZ clones on eBay

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

PicooZ clones on eBay

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Lot of 12

2 for 1

Definately would buy these if I had the money. Xmas is coming up and these would sell like hotcakes here at US$50 a pop. That's around 60-75% profit :???:

The 2 for 1 is a good buy too, good place for spare parts...

Maxx
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

the lot of 12 is $300 shipped. That's $25 each. They're only $29 at tr us..

Not that good of a deal.

But like you said, a ton of spares.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

There's a BIG thread over at RCGroups about this bullshit with cloners.

I actually jumped in there and admitted that I'd LIKELY buy a clone IF; The price is right ($15 maximum, EACH) and if the quality was AT LEAST nearly as good as the original.

From the perspective of the designer, seeing some bunch of assholes come by and STEAL your design (after you've worked for YEARS going through trial-and-error) and then to add insult to injury charge the same damned money??!! That's balls man.

3 out of the 5 of my PicooZ that I've got, I was able to get for $19.95 each (after the $10 coupon). To me, anyone that buys them for more than $30 (which was the original asking price at Radioshack, which they've now hiked up to $40) is paying too much.

Post by sg219 »

Namuna wrote:There's a BIG thread over at RCGroups about this bullshit with cloners.

I actually jumped in there and admitted that I'd LIKELY buy a clone IF; The price is right ($15 maximum, EACH) and if the quality was AT LEAST nearly as good as the original.

From the perspective of the designer, seeing some bunch of assholes come by and STEAL your design (after you've worked for YEARS going through trial-and-error) and then to add insult to injury charge the same damned money??!! That's balls man.

3 out of the 5 of my PicooZ that I've got, I was able to get for $19.95 each (after the $10 coupon). To me, anyone that buys them for more than $30 (which was the original asking price at Radioshack, which they've now hiked up to $40) is paying too much.

Just like the good ol' days of Iwavers vs. Mini-Z. :lol:

Give me a clone of something anyday. As long as its close to the original and is priced good, I'll take it.

I like my PiccoZ, but I wouldn't pay $40 for it. :o
dogbreathracing
bitPlaya'

Post by dogbreathracing »

Yeah but the word is the clones only fly slightly better than a brick on a windy day........stick with the original
R/C Crash Test Dummy
dogbreathracing
bitPlaya'

Post by dogbreathracing »

News is now that eleven people were arrested and sevral thousand of these clones were seized at customs due to a anti-piracy complaint from the original maker Silverlit.........some are going to jail and others are out thousands....still worth it to buy a clone?
R/C Crash Test Dummy
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

dogbreathracing wrote:News is now that eleven people were arrested and sevral thousand of these clones were seized at customs due to a anti-piracy complaint from the original maker Silverlit.........some are going to jail and others are out thousands....still worth it to buy a clone?
where do I sign up man I need a break from work and other things. As long as they feed me in Jail! :lol:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: