Just Plane Fun!

All about RCs in the air. If it's a plane, a helicopter, a ufo, or anything else that flies in the air - it goes here.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Just Plane Fun!

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I bought an Estes Sky Ranger 2 channel Lypoly R/C plane today and I have to say for the $19.95 price I paid at Wally World this is one cool little plane.

I went in to Wally World to buy something else and came out with this plane, brought it home, charged it up and took it accross the street to an open field and I have to say its a blast. I can get 4 each 2 Min runs out of it. After 2 Min you turn the TX off then on again and you go for 2 more Min.

Like the PicoZ the charge is in the transmitter so all that is needed is 6AA Batteries and its ready to go. The only assembly was the wings to the body!

The plane turns like many of the two channel planes one motor slows down while the other speeds up to allow it to turn. A cool feture of the plane is that this one comes with what they call Fly-rite steering. Fly-Rite is when you have an standard transmitter if you hold the turn to long the plane will go into a tight spiral and this makes the plane crash (sometimes). If you hold the turn stick more then 1.5 seconds on this plane the Fly-rite steering takes over and stops the turn so you cant go into a to tight turn. You can go into a tight turn by bumping the stick but not holding it over. Good for training!

Overall for a little backyard flyer (14" wingspan and 11" length) this is a cool micro plane and for $19.95 its vary affordable! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
r/cdrifter7
bitPlaya'

Post by r/cdrifter7 »

looks pretty cool. can you take pics of yours?
The man who said, "Money doesn't buy happiness." never had any.
Tana
bitGangsta'

Post by Tana »

Man 20 bucks how can you go wrong.
Old and retired!