Real deal oil shocks for the Micro-T!!

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
crazydave
bitPimp

Real deal oil shocks for the Micro-T!!

Post by crazydave »

... and they said it couldn't be done... well maybe I said that. :???:

Some aftermarket shocks claimed to be fluid filled, only to be friction units that came with heavy grease, but these look to be the real deal with rubber seal in the bottom, and a bladder in the top.

Horizon is not showing them yet, but here's an ebay auction, with a picture, that I found.
The Auction

The price on track with the others too, I think I'm going to have to give these a try.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

It figures that hopmeup would have these before tower... I've had good luck with this company in the past. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:It figures that hopmeup would have these before tower... I've had good luck with this company in the past. :-o
Tower doesn't carry Losi, I'm guessing because they are distributed by Horizon, which is a major competitor.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Maybe that's way I never found anything I was looking for there. :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

sidewinder wrote:Maybe that's way I never found anything I was looking for there. :???:
Naw..... that can't be it.......

Looks pretty cool, I can't wait to pick up a set when I have some extra cash laying around.
1000+ post of BS.