Micro T or Radline RC???

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
bigboi24
bitThug

Micro T or Radline RC???

Post by bigboi24 »

Hey, everyone. I was going to pick up a Micro T sometime this month, adn then while I was a target, I saw these Radline RC cars. They look like Micro T's and have changeable motors and oil filled shocks. Here's the link http://www.radlinerc.com/Elite_Series.html Are these any good? which one's better?But while I was looking at some youtube vids, it said that the stock Radline only goes 13MPH. Is this considered fast?
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

The Radlines are decent for the money. They are basically toys, I think you would be much happier with the Micro T, with the possible exception of the Micro Raminator. It's still a decent truck but it's set up for wheelys and it seems to be a bit less stable for basic use. The Micro Desert truck is in my opinion the best all around of the Mico T's. The problem with the Radline stuff is that it has basically junk electronics...think xmods.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
rccrawlking
bitHood

Re: Micro T or Radline RC???

Post by rccrawlking »

bigboi24 wrote:Hey, everyone. I was going to pick up a Micro T sometime this month, adn then while I was a target, I saw these Radline RC cars. They look like Micro T's and have changeable motors and oil filled shocks. Here's the link http://www.radlinerc.com/Elite_Series.html Are these any good? which one's better?But while I was looking at some youtube vids, it said that the stock Radline only goes 13MPH. Is this considered fast?
i wouldn't get a radline i got one and returned it because it sucked so bad
RCCRAWLKING
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

I'd go with the Micro-T, you will be much happier. I have owned a Micro-T since they came out, and I always enjoy it.
1000+ post of BS.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I looked at the Radlines in the store and put it back. Definitely more of a toy.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

the difference

radline buy at target

micro t buy at hobbie shop

get the micro t mutch better. out of all the micro ts the stadium truck is the best get the wedge body for the micro t itz made by brp :D :?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

I have seen these on youtube and they don't look that bad. not as good as teh micro T but still look fun.

What do these go for now? Man I wish we had more RC stuff available here :(
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I think they're still going for around $50. What part of Canada are you in? Murdoch is thinkin of openeing a hobby shop so if you're close to him you may be in luck soon. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Ontario, right next to Niagara Falls
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I love the falls, I go a couple of times a year...usually when it gets cold and it's not as crowded. If I ever ind out I have a terminal illness I'm going over in a barrel...I'll have to launch close to the edge to avoid those nets that I hear are upstream a bit, but I can't see how the cops could patrol the edge well enough to stop someone.
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

well they both have there advantages radlines are 4wd micro ts are 2wd. a radline is pretty cool tho. i would still recomend maybe a regular micro t. im going to buy a radline soon.