Micro BB

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Micro BB

Post by SHAUN »

Finally they toss some bearings in it, this is the way they should have made them a long time ago.

http://www.thetoyz.com/cart/thetoyz_det ... &cat_name=#

Sorry about the link, Atomic doesn't have these on their website.
1000+ post of BS.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I'm half afraid to click this...am I going to get rick rolled? :sad:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool and all, but I have to say, WTF? 2 years?! It took two fuckin' years to get oil shocks and a ball bearing motor, and by this point, I've honestly lost interest.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Smoke&Mirrors
bitGangsta'

Post by Smoke&Mirrors »

I got one of these. Sorry guys, I've had limited internet and haven't had time to post pics. I upgraded my Micro-T with one of these, a new tranny, heat sync, metal spur, and bearings. The thing is I've already stripped half my diff and have to buy a new assembly for $10. The motor seems nice. I had a pretty solid run time with the Lipo before I stripped the diff gears and couldn't run her anymore.
Project Willy
ZZMT
-Articulation Mod
-288:1 Gear Ratio
-BB Steering Servo
-Extended Wheelbase
-Widened Axles
-Polaris ATV Tires
-Dean Plugs
-1:35 Scale Willy's Flatfender body
leftcoastminis
bitHood

Post by leftcoastminis »

Smoke&Mirrors wrote:I got one of these. Sorry guys, I've had limited internet and haven't had time to post pics. I upgraded my Micro-T with one of these, a new tranny, heat sync, metal spur, and bearings. The thing is I've already stripped half my diff and have to buy a new assembly for $10. The motor seems nice. I had a pretty solid run time with the Lipo before I stripped the diff gears and couldn't run her anymore.
Thats the problem with these things, the diffs! I have mine on a shelf cause it blows diffs all the time, its almost as bad as my mini lst :o
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

leftcoastminis wrote:Thats the problem with these things, the diffs! I have mine on a shelf cause it blows diffs all the time, its almost as bad as my mini lst :o
How many requests have been made on forums all over the place about the diff and trying to convince MIP to make a ball diff for it. Don't you dare say it's too small, If I have a machine shop and some talent I would have made one already.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.