ebay SCORE

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

ebay SCORE

Post by Sqwalerrr »

ok i just got three new micro Bs' on eBay all upgraded to full ball barrings with extras that include extra batts stock parts and aluminum hop up all for around $150

EDIT
I have no idea what to do with them. so give some ideas
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitDisciple

Re: ebay SCORE

Post by ibjamn »

Drive them...... with a couple of buddies. :-o
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Sounds like a good buy... have fun.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

do you guys know of any good mods? like with fets or the board handling a higher voltage ?
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Well, first of all....I assume you do know that the Micro-B, Micro-T and the Micro DT(desert truck) are all of the same platform, with only a few variations. So just about any mods done to one, will most likely work with the others.
The stock board will handle 7.2 volts with no problem. The only issue with that is getting the battery pack to fit in it.
A lot of people have changed out the electronics for higher end stuff, and have gone with the lipo upgrade.

If you read the threads on this subforum, you'll find some usefull stuff. But, if you want more Losi Micro content, you can get even more reading material at Ripper's site. >>here<<

Quite a few of us are members there too. But, be forewarned...... They are tighter on rules there - they are more family friendly than this site.

Oh, and if you sign up over there, you have to (well, should) first post in the new member/welcoming thread and you should start your first post with; "I love Stride. But, I will not take his crap." Trust me. If you do that, they'll welcome you with open arms.
:-o