So how strong are these Micro T's ?

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

So how strong are these Micro T's ?

Post by VooDooMafia »

OK so about a month ago or so (I know I am slow :( ) I picked up a Micro T.

Since then I have been bashing around with it kinda hard or what I feel is hard.

Anyway other then the fact that the truck will not track strait anymore I have yet to have to replace anything on this little truck.

as it sits now I will need to figure out the tracking (prob a new servo) and get some new tires but everything else looks good on it.

here is a short video of me having some fun

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opBhyBgPrqs[/youtube]
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: So how strong are these Micro T's ?

Post by sidewinder »

That's it, beat the children with the truck. :-) Cute kids BTW.

The Micro Ts are tough, I saw a video on youtube where someone had one jumping off of a garage roof, and it looked like it survived pretty well.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: That's great. I could almost hear - "sweat-heart, you have to get out of the way or you're going to get hit. screw it, you're getting hit - then you'll learn."
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

For the slop, check if the holes in the linkage has stretched. I had to make new linkage recently because of that problem. The geometry of the steering makes wheels pull all wonky when the hole enlarge.

Man, talking about taking out kids. I handed the controller of my Speed-T to the neighbor the other day, and he was driving pretty good, but then there's this 4 yo kid across the way that always comes out to watch the cars, and my neighbor accidentally took out the kid at what looked to me like close to top speed. I give the kid credit though, he manned it up, I think I would have cried. So then he hands the controller back to me, so nobody else gets hurt, and I'm driving well away from the kid, when I hit the pot hole sideways, the truck flips in the air flies about 10 feet, and lands on the kid's feet. Poor kid, we were beating him that day. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

see kids and Rc are a good thing if you ask me.

Bits/Zips helped get my kids mobile as they learned to chase them. Check One for helping the kids to crawl sooner then normal

Helis well my indoor flyers (Blade cx, LamaV3, Blade CP ) have given my kids great reflexes when I fly them around. Check Two for helping with the kids reflexes and speed

I am sure over time they will learn more from the Rc's lol

I know the RC's have learned from the younger ones....like See what happens when you drive under my feet...... or ....... "hey kids keep them away from the curb"..what you mean curb?"...""That curb you just ran into....ok lets go in to fix this one now"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

It does sound useful. I used to have my German Shepard fetch the Micro Baja when it flipped, but I doubt that I could have taught her how to adjust gear mesh. :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Re: Another video

Post by VooDooMafia »

Hers some more footage from another getto ramp lol

Man these things are fun

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkrx8NgK9ss[/youtube]
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Glad to see I'm not the only one who understands that the antenna is there primarily as a tool to flip the truck back over without bending down. :lol: Good video, I was waiting for you to get excited and knock a headlight out of the van.