new bright 1/36 xrtm A+ vehicle

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

new bright 1/36 xrtm A+ vehicle

Post by vwmicrosizer »

today i bought a new bright 1/36 xrtm truck. i say they r better than micro ts. the car run on a 4.8v pack or 3 AAA battorys. it is really fast and has very good steering. the only places that i no of that sells them are fred meyers and toys r us. the cost $43 here in alaska so down there the cost like$30. they have a buggy a stadium truck a monster stadium truck and a monster yamaha rihno. i got the stadium truck. im go n to buy the rhino to make it into a off road truck. also they are 2wd and they have locked differentials unlike the micro t.
Last edited by vwmicrosizer on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Re: new bright 1/36 xrtm A+ vehicle

Post by BilboBaggins »

vwmicrosizer wrote:today i bought a new bright 1/36 xrtm truck. i say they r better than micro ts. the car run on a 4.8v pack or 3 AAA battorys. it is really fast and has very good steering. the only places that i no of that sells them are fred meyers and toys r us. the cost $0 here in alaska so down there the cost like$30. they have a buggy a stadium truck a monster stadium truck and a monster yamaha rihno. i got the stadium truck. im go n to buy the rhino to make it into a off road truck. also they are 2wd and they have locked differentials unlike the micro t.
I saw them in Walmart on Sunday for $30.00 (well $29.98) with 4 frequencies switchable on car and controller.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpFloyd »

Same here...WalMart. The shocks look a little cheesy but I guess you have to expect this at that price point.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Good find for an inexpensive alternative...... but I find it hard to believe that they would be equal or better than micro-t.

You do know that there is an unwritten rule here that requires the first person to get a new RC, is the first person to do a review. Including detailed pictures with the body off, electronics and all running gear..... :razz:
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Post by Sqwalerrr »

and a vid perhaps? :|
hello world! Prepare for the gayness
bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

i dont know how to put vids on bitpimps. would it be all right if i put it on youtube and gave u the url. i will put it up like in a couple of days. i need new batterys for it. oh btw i looked at the chassis on it and it looks like some micro t parts might work on it. the xtrm is up there with the micro t i can tell you that.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

FAQs & FGAs / Rules
......posting vids :roll:

And I'm sorry, but I saw them yesterday.............

I'm not empressed for 30 bucks. It looks way too cheap of quality. I saw a lot of flaws in the joints that scream "break me".
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

ibjamn wrote:FAQs & FGAs / Rules
......posting vids :roll:

And I'm sorry, but I saw them yesterday.............

I'm not empressed for 30 bucks. It looks way too cheap of quality. I saw a lot of flaws in the joints that scream "break me".
well its toy class. u can replace them with stronger 1ns
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

[]D [] []V[] []D