Micro buggy- help

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
Sqwalerrr
bitPlaya'

Micro buggy- help

Post by Sqwalerrr »

Ok so last week I got the idea of getting back into the box of micro t's...
So I dug out my desert truck that I put away cuz of problems I was having with gears, I was fed up and wanted to go bigger... So I started to look around YouTube and saw some 4wd micros, remeberd seeing somthing about that over here! So I go on and found some amazing buggys and got bitten by a bug!   

I striped down my chassis and got to work on a custom plat form.... 
(I for got to take pictures in the beggining! Sorry :-) )
IMG_0340.JPG
got all the guts inside of it and i forgot about the tranny problems :cry: ... So I go up to my lhs and get the stuff I need and go back to work... 

It works! So I'm happy that I get to drive around a lil in my house in the cold winter days... BUT I'm having isues with the servo and, well pretty much everything in the front end. I've dampend the shocks with some of the black part of the jbweld glue. But that's only the real serious mod I've done...

So here it is as of now... You can see it needs some work :-( , but this is my first time with custom chassis....IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
So let me know what you guys think, any sugestions would be great! 

EDIT;
oh damn... sorry about the pictures, ill try and fix that asap! :roll:
hello world! Prepare for the gayness

Re: Micro buggy- help

Post by sidewinder »

For the pictures go to photobucket, upload them there and then when you have that find the image code in the box to the left of you image;

then just copy and paste it in the post. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand