Epoch

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Well I would say go xmod or mini z but for the price I am not sure (as xmods aren't out here in canada).

The only reason O got the epoch was it was a good deal, but I am VERY glad I got it. I am looking for another one now :) to keep the races even.

Mini Z aint worth the money if you ask me unless you plan on doing some serious investing and racing then go for it or Rs4. If not get someone in the states to ship you an Xmod cause you can have fun with the upgrades and a fraction of the price and they hold there own on the track.

The epoch well I have been to lazy to find what box my Z is in to race them together but its damn fast and handles really nice, plus as a bonus I can move my area carpet and have super fun with it in the house :)
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

if your trying to get foam tires for epoch or just got to your hooby store and buy some tamiya mini 4WD tires...thats what i do
is this thing on?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

micromatch wrote:if your trying to get foam tires for epoch or just got to your hooby store and buy some tamiya mini 4WD tires...thats what i do
they fit ok? you have a spec 1 or 2?
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

my buddy bought one and i gave him some tires from my old tamiya and he uses them to this day...youo can use slot car tires too
is this thing on?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

micromatch wrote:my buddy bought one and i gave him some tires from my old tamiya and he uses them to this day...youo can use slot car tires too
I dont see to many 1/43 scale slotcars :(
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

ther is many different sized slot car tires :comfort:
is this thing on?
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

micromatch wrote:ther is many different sized slot car tires :comfort:

Yes but if your hobby shop (like mine) doesn't carry larger scale slot cars they wont carry the tires.
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Yo voodoo...did you come across any local joint that sells epoch bodies? Looking to grab a replacement for mine. What are you running (Spec 1 or 2)?
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

I AM wrote:Yo voodoo...did you come across any local joint that sells epoch bodies? Looking to grab a replacement for mine. What are you running (Spec 1 or 2)?
Dude I am not sure were you are in Canada but there is nothing really around me. I have to drive hour or more to hit anything really good :(

I have a spec 2 and am still loving it. looking for bodies myself aswell as another spec 2 for some racing. They sell theem around you?
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Nope.....but you can snag them offline for 13 bucks a pop. I have a spec 1 so it didnt help me but there are several sources for Spec 2 bodies.
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."