7.4 volt epoch 1:43

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

7.4 volt epoch 1:43

Post by Sporttracguy »

Well pimps, it's been a while since ive been on the site. (school has been kicking my ass this summer) To make up for some lost time i figured i would do something stupid crazy :? Ya know, get me back into modding, Here is what i ended up with:

I took my epoch that previously had 4 cells, kyosho aquaspeed motor and the bug turbo and compleatly stripped it down. I removed those plastic shock spacers up front and replaced the stock shocks with some modified Bic lighter springs. :-o Huge difference. In the back i used a yellow xmod spring. I picked up one of those new iwaver servos and wired it up to a spair mini t circuit board. From there i ran into the task of trying to fit all this crap from a 1:18 scale car into a 1:43 scale car, not an easy task :?

I wired up two 150 mah Lipos (picked them up from balsaproducts) so im running 7.4 volts with buttery smooth acceleration and steering. It broke my heart to hack up this subaru body but the end result was worth every cut. I wired it up so i dont have to remove the body to charge it , just reach into the windshield and plug her in.

Enjoy
STG

honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Ohh baby , that's so sweet.

I really think you need to invest in a digicam , so we can see all of this cool ass shit you mod MOVE ! Damn i've been waiting since the red hummer , full susp rally evo etc , and now this ! You have no choice now :lol:

Awsome work man , I love it ;)
We don't need no god damn roads!
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

HOT DAMN STG!!!! That has to be one kick azz ride... :-o
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

:eek: Damn you beat me too it! I was just thinking of doing this the other day!

Nice work pimp! We need some chassis shots! :-o
Clint
bitPimp

Post by Clint »

Holy hell, that must be sick to drive. :-o