1/36 Team Losi Micro-T

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Maxximum Attack wrote:Speaking of Xmods... I notied that these have the D shaped slot. Can Xmod wheels fit this thing? This maybe the first step to a rally car :smile:
Where do you see that? Its not likely Xmod wheels will be a direct fit since the front wheels appear to hold the bushings like larger Losi Ts.

You're exactly right Bird. I was never planning on sticking with friction dampers. So I'm neither bothered nor surpised by the stock ones sucking.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Same private forum as evoraptor.
Same person, Hawk, providing the pics.

[Pics removed, I was only showing Dave anyways.]

Maxx
Last edited by Maxximum Attack on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Maxximum Attack wrote:Same private forum as evoraptor.
Same person, Hawk, providing the pics.
Well ok then. I was asking where you saw it, because that's not in this post. So I didn't know that. You could have made reference to that forum then, or otherwise I'm gonna assume you're refering to the pictures we're all looking at here.

At any rate, that's the back axle, the front still has bushings in the wheel.
crazydave's Gallery
Swavey
bitThug

Post by Swavey »

Dang!

That little thing looks hella tempting..... Anyone got their hands on one yet??? Videos would be sweet! May have to be an xmas present from me... to me :D

keep us posted if anyone gets one.
:D Swavey
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Note to Maxx and Evoraptor. Please check with Hawk before posting these pics fellas. Hawk put in the effort to post them up for us at GSR, even put up pics of specific things we asked for.

Please give him the courtesy of asking first before posting his pics on other sites.

I'm not raggin on you boys, just a little tip on forum whore etiquette. :-o

back on topic...... I've got 2 micro-t's on their way. 1 for me. 1 for betty to look at and NOT TOUCH EVER! hahahahahahaha

ph2t
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

mine should be here wed or thurs :grin: . from the initial reports, looks like it will be great for romping around the house.

i bet losi is going to make a killing on these things. when you think about it, what's the closest thing to the micro-t? an epoch? both are close in size, both propo, and both have similar charging schemes. an epoch rtr can be had for $50 and they are still making money on those. figure the micro-t chassis and electronics may be a bit more $ to produce but i'd bet it's still probably within $5 of the epoch.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Yessir. I'll remove and check.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yay! I got mine backordered last night. :-D

Hopefully it wont take too long since other people are already getting them.
crazydave's Gallery
RCdabbler

Post by RCdabbler »

My LHS still had a stack of them as of sunday I'll check again wednesday when I get the extra parts I had them order for it.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

RCdabbler wrote:My LHS still had a stack of them as of sunday I'll check again wednesday when I get the extra parts I had them order for it.
My LCH got 30 in, and I stopped by this evening to see them. They only have 8 left. The guys there didn't even have 1 open like they usually do with RC vehicles :( This might be a big enough seller to catch the attention of other manufacturers :-o A little competion never hurts :lol:
ChemicalInDependency
bitHood

Post by ChemicalInDependency »

should be gettin mine on the 13th, cant wait!! I ordered 2 so my bro and i can race. Shite just realized ill be in Cali. when they get here.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

tooks some pics while it's charging... dang this thing is small...

check out the size compared to a zzmt...

not that much bigger.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Rich, I've seen pics of the Micro T up against all kinds of stuff, and that shot w/ the ZZMT is the first one that really gave me a clue how small this really is, but nothing could prepare me for the shock when I pulled it out of the box. :eek:

Holy crap this is cool! :-D
crazydave's Gallery
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

crazydave wrote:Rich, I've seen pics of the Micro T up against all kinds of stuff, and that shot w/ the ZZMT is the first one that really gave me a clue how small this really is, but nothing could prepare me for the shock when I pulled it out of the box. :eek:

Holy crap this is cool! :-D
exactly... i've seen the pics and videos, but when i opened the box i was still surprised at how small it is.

i need to open mine up. it runs, but no wheelies and the drivetrain feels "tight". if you push the truck on the ground the rear wheels will not turn. i checked the gear mesh and it was way too tight so i loosened it up a bit but it still needs work. i read some had problems with the diff being too tight; i'll take a look at that next.

if you need any replacement parts check out killer hobbies. they have some parts in and everything is discounted a bit, but the big thing is free shipping until xmas. i'm going to pick up some bearings and some other spares.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I want one :sad: