Epoch stuff...

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Epoch & Micro T line of RCs goes here.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Epoch stuff...

Post by honda_s2000 »

Well, a couple of pictures I took lately, got the epoch(s) out for some fun, man, they deliver every time! :-o

Here's one of my stock epoch's, with upgraded motor wires, makes one hell of a difference, it's about as fast as a 4cell now.

Meet the C-poch! great fun with this little camera, still wont flip with it mounted up there, only for fun, though. Still working out how to get some footage onto the pc(See other thread)

Here's a very short track I started work on this evening, it's inspired by the Irohazaka mountain roads, and the zipzap track once based on it by "itzlinky"

As you can see, the epoch is very happy in the lanes...lots of space.

It's going to be mounted higher at one end, giving some downhill action, very much fun to slide down, I won't even attempt to say "drift" just because...

I'll use these slotcar barriers to stop me totalling all the time!

Here's a little posed "drift shot".

Enjoy!

:-o
We don't need no god damn roads!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

So changing out the motor wires really helps that much? I had to change the wires when I put my turbo in, so I didn't realize they did much. I really got to get a better motor for this thing. Top speed is fine, with four cells and the turbo, but I like my cars to have more snap off the line.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

crazydave wrote:So changing out the motor wires really helps that much? I had to change the wires when I put my turbo in, so I didn't realize they did much. I really got to get a better motor for this thing. Top speed is fine, with four cells and the turbo, but I like my cars to have more snap off the line.
It sure does, I was very surprised at the difference it makes.

Try the aqua speed, or the Shotgun from LBRC if your feeling the need to loose control! :lol:
We don't need no god damn roads!